Many of my favorite blogs include a weekly roundup of their favorite links, and seeing that I would love to share tidbits I’ve come across that I feel would be interesting to readers (and I’d LOVE to know yours as well), I thought it would be a worthy subject for a new series on Holdsworth & Walter.
What do you have planned for your weekend? Today I’m getting up at extra early (3:30 AM, ugh!) to see Hunter Hayes on The TODAY Show (pretty pumped for my VIP tickets though :) Also hoping to catch a showing of Monsters University, and possibly Joss Whedon’s modern retelling of Much Ado About Nothing, which has received rave reviews. Should be another scorcher of a weekend here in NYC, so maybe I’ll just save my pale self from the sun and cook up some more food posts. Have a great one!!
1. As a devoted Hanson fan, I’m not ashamed to admit I have their newest album, Anthem, on repeat. Those boys have aged nicely.
2. Refreshingly low-key elopement in the woods. Green Wedding Shoes
3. Lemonade season has arrived! Love these unconventional recipes. Oh Happy Day
4. Blogger extraordinnare Garance Dore’s candid (and hilarious) take on therapy. Garance Dore
5. Kelly Oxford’s is by far my favorite Twitter account out there. twitter.com/kellyoxford
6. Eye shadow 101, courtesy of makeup artist Bobbi Brown. Into the Gloss
7. Having a serious hankering for this dress. Emerson Fry
8. Love this day in the life look at ballerina-turned-model (and face of Vera Wang’s Be Jeweled) Laura Love. Anne Street Studio
9. After finishing The Paris Wife, I want to dive right into this one about Zelda Fitzgerald.
10. Although working parents often (and rightfully) receive flexibility at the office, does this lead to singlism in the workplace? New York Magazine
11. Seth Meyers treats Elettra to a grilled cheese showdown on my new fave web series, Elettra’s Goodness. Vogue
*Photo of Sandra Dee with pup courtesy of Noir and Chick Flicks.