I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Here are a few links you may find of interest.
1. The New York Public Library’s retrospective exhibit on children’s books is a must-see. NY Times
2. Miley Cyrus talks grills (no, not the outdoor cooking device) and her Olsen twins obsession with Harper’s Bazaar. People StyleWatch
3. Need an excuse to sleep in? An Estee Lauder-commissioned study shows that lack of sleep leads to premature skin aging. Glamour
4. British ‘it’ couple Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge star in a beautifully understated Burberry campaign. But wait…where’s baby Marlowe? Burberry
5. Breaking Bad‘s Aaron Paul cringes watching his pre-fame guest spot on the original 90210. Just Jared
6. Love this on-trend milkmaid braid that proves the style’s versatility. Stockholm Street Style
7. Amy Poehler and Ellen Degeneres attempt karaoke roulette. The Ellen Show
8. Although I’m a few year post-teenagehood, Teen Vogue‘s video channel undergoes a revamp with its new crop of web series. (I particularly love Breakfast with Bevan). Teen Vogue
9. Lake Bell explains an epidemic sweeping the nation’s women, aka the ‘sexy baby vocal virus.’ NPR’s All Things Considered
10. How to emulate J.Crew’s signature undone bun. Into The Gloss
*Photo of the exterior of New York Public Library this past spring.